CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

I miss...

I miss those times I use to pop up on you and vent about everything. I miss those times I use to squeal and act all girlie with you, talking about certain people I see and run into . I feel like we've drifted apart. We've talked about this before... but the person we drifted away from was another friend. It wasn't us. I miss you telling me everything. I know the reason you may not tell me is because you don't trust me or you're afraid I might have something to say about it. Of course I do, but I'll lock it deep inside if I have to. I just want to talk to you like we used to. I just want to laugh at our random conversations again. Even when we talk... you're busy doing something and I know you can't help it. I miss you giving me advice. I miss you making me laugh. I miss texting you.

0 comments: