CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Blah


Man, I need a work out, seriously! Cookies were calling my name and ignoring them is heartbreaking. I was planning to go to LT today to workout but I wouldn't have a ride back. I was planning to go on Saturday but change of plans. *sigh* so much testing going on. Last week was practice for AP US History, tomorrow is SAT for US History, the week after is real exam for AP US and then AP English. I just noticed that I'm slacking off more than ever. I need to stay in CSF, I need to have at least a 3.5, so I need someone to push me. I want to be in depressed mode where I dont eat much and do nothing but homework. So I decided until I get enough money to get my own camera, I'm going to use my dad's for now. I was looking through stock pictures, ulzzang pictures, and especially the photoshoot from WGM (so jealous), I wanted to do my own photoshoot. Obviously since I cant do them myself, I need models. So I asked some friends if they wanted to particpate and they're willing to.

I've been recording songs but they're horrible. The thing is, I'm using the mic from Rock Band so if you speak into it, you can hardly hear anything when playing the recording. So when friends listen to the song, they're like "you need to sound louder." The thing is, I'm already trying to sing the loudest I can, losing my breath, and still barely audible. I even blasted the speaker really high. Also, I sound better (doesnt everyone) with a little echo and my room is... not. Alan did a cover of BOF's OST and it was great so I asked if he can do one in english and we'll collab. David did the english version and I loved it. So if Alan agrees to do another cover, I'll ask David for permission.

Usually people get on my nerves like crazy. But have you noticed I haven't really complained about anyone as much as I use to? It's because I get so annoyed, disturbed, and angry to the point where I cant even tell anyone anymore. If I'd want to rant about "her," someone will stick up and say something like "well, she's just___. Cant blame her." I know that, this is why it's a rant. Sometimes I just need to let things out WITHOUT A REPLY. And sometimes, there are just things I dont get. I'm not going to write it here, though because it's kind of a really btchy question.


You'll probably never have a dream of me
And I know I'm in love all alone
That's why we don't really have memories
In the end, I'll make them all on my own

Love's like a river of tears
That will flow whenever you're not here
Even though your heart will never be mine
It's enough just seeing you smile
(c) david.

0 comments: