CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank you so much


My birthday wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I think... it may be better than the year before... and the year before that. This year has opened up my eyes that, you dont need a lot of people to celebrate it with to have a happy birthday. Just those in your heart who wanted you to be happy, your family.

April 26 was the day we "celebrated it." My mom had a banner set up that says happy birthday and she asked if i wanted to put a lot more decorations and I said it was ok because I was feeling moody thinking, "whats the point." After we went out to eat, we dropped by Baskin Robin. I chose my cake (icecream oreo cookie chocolate). After that we went to buy the balloons (I bought a huge one and a curious george one.) I was holding my dad's Canon camera everywhere taking pictures. Some of them I had to take a self pic and hold the camera with one hand, which is really heavy. We got home and were about to lit the candles on the cake but my brother had an incident as to where my dad had to help him and it took about 30 minutes. After that, another incident happened (my dad took like 10-15 minutes trying to find out how to set the timer on his camera since he forgot). Then we took pictures and I found myself laughing more than I thought I would. My brother's random joke and comment and my parents funny comments as well.

After that, I opened my gifts. My brother got me a DSi (he picked it out, my parents paid mostly). "You sure this is not for you?" I said to him. He was like "You dont want it? Okay, give it." Then I got a bag and BOF drama from my mom. And then a card that has a $urpise in it. Haha, the card read "Happy Birthday to our daughter the Princess," on the outside and inside, "of 'In-your-dream-land." Hahaha. My brother also got me the R4, turns out the made a new kind of R4 for the new Ds -__- Oh well, I had fun taking random pics on it and editting voice. I laughed so hard while editting the voices~

Today was great too. I dont have much homework (except for math and english) but that's cool, the weather was on my side today, and I got some love from people at school. Almost passing out from Mario's really tight hug (seriously, it was so tight i couldnt breathe). Gah warm hugs <3 First period we took a quiz. Second we took a test (and Hoang handed me a bag of muffin xD). (during nutrition, Jenny handed me a present and on the side it said "no... it is not food" becaus ethe box looks like those cream puff box :D haha; thanks jenny) Third we went through the practice AP US exam we took on Saturday. Fourth we took notes; thanks Bernadette for the journal. She asked the teacher to ask the class to sing me happy birthday. I told her not to because it's so awkward. Everyone will be singing and doing something and I'm just going to sit there just going "...." haha. During lunch I wasn't going to go to asian club because I wanted to get lunch but then I remembered I had some rice left in my backpack (that my mom packed for me).

So I sat in Asian club eating rice with sausage and some seaweed from Jiaying. When the meeting ended, I remembered I had to finish english homework so I tried to finish my lunch. I didnt get a chance to because my friends came up and surprise me with a gift (<3>_> (haha, usually ashley starts it so when Andy started it, I thought he was going to make a school anouncement). And maggie, I didnt think you'd be serious when you said you'll do the English homework! O_O

I got home, went on facebook and saw my wall spammed with Alan's comment. Same thing on myspace, hahaha. Thanks you guys for the birthday wishes.

-*-*-*-*

quoted from Waverly's blog--
"Thanks for being my friend Lily. I know we're really different. I'm obssessed with Malaysia and you're obssessed with dramas and stuff, but then I think of you as my best friend here. Its not easy finding friends. I don't really know what you think of me as, all I know is that sometimes I annoy you to death sometimes. LOL! But then most of the time I don't do it on purpose. Oh well, everyone need someone to annoy them. And I'm just the person to annoy you Lily, you can count on it. hahaha"

Muaha, that entry was nothing but me. I feel special, haha. I'm touched and was almost in tears. Thanks for your effort for planning the party ^^ haha. It's fine that it didn't work out. We can just hang out normally and have phan and me laugh at you again, haha. You know I'll be here if you need to rant or anything. If its about you wanting to go back to Malaysia >_> I dont really know what to say. I hope your parents will go back and visit and take you along. Breathe in the air of malaysia, come back, and cough on crappy american air. Hahah jk. You know what you should do? Take a bottle and bottle up the air in malaysia, hahahaha jk. But you know what I mean? Like what that one girl in Wongfu production's short did. It might sound crazy and stupid, but if you think about it, its not really.


Quoted from Ivy's blog--
"Why hello Sexy, I see you're turning seventeen today. If you're in Texas you'd be at the age of consent (meaning you can have sex now)." "I know the past year or so has been difficult for you. It's been pretty hard for me, too, but we'd make it through together, yeah? Even though we don't live near or each other or anything, the emotional support is what matters. It's stronger than physical support, which I'm pretty sure neither of us are physically fit enough to help each other out with whatever that we need help on. Haha." "I think you want to be here right now for your birthday because it's raining like crazy outside. There's a huge thunderstorm that started since early this mornin and it's still falling like crazy. Too bad you can't be here to enjoy it with me."

Hahaha the first part was so random. Thunderstorm, rain, gahhhh. Yes, I'd so love to be there. But I'm glad the weather was on my side today too, it was pretty cloudy for half the day. I love how you get me in a serious mode and all of a sudden make m elaugh by adding random stuff "It's stronger than physical support, which I'm pretty sure neither of us are physically fit enough to help each out with whatever that we need help on." XD hahaha.

" It's like God doesn't want to give me a rest. Is this the stage of life where things fall apart? I wonder how people can handle these problems. I guess I've done it before but never realized it. As of right now, I feel so emotionally weak I don't know if I can make it till the end of this year."



Waverly & Ivy, thanks for dedicating today's blog to me, muahaha. So yeah, we've all been through a lot and I feel touched to have us all share with one another. Sure we drive each other crazy but hey, can't help it. Yeah, we're going through tough time right now, but it's preparing us for the tougher times that will hit us in the future. We dont have to do this alone. We'll fight through it together and this goes to everyone. You might not realize it, but there's always a shoulder for you to cry on and an arm for you to run into :)


0 comments: