CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

2010, not the end.

Class of 2010 we are done. Now get out there and have some fun! Don't forget to strive for success. Just remember you're the best. Oh, also don't forget to smile. Make this summer worth while. This is from a girl oh so silly. Going by the name Bully--I mean Lily

Sigh.. today's graduation had it's downs and one of them was not really leaving. Kind of disappointed I can't really say I literally "walked the stage" because... we didn't. It was pretty unorganized. I don't know if it's due to the whole economy thing but... our decorations were not enough. What ever happened to banners, a balloon "bridge" or the "2010" balloon? Also, they should've brought us up on the stage and have us go up one by one with a gap between each person. This one was on the grass with the photographer and staff blocking the aisle for the crowd to take a picture of us. It was so crowded between the people shaking hands with the principal and the first row. And it would've been better if one person was walking the stage accepting the diploma and shaking the principal's hand--even though that's a bit time consuming but hey, it's OUR day.

After the graduation I went to pick up my diploma along with the other seniors. We had to exit a different direction and our parents had to "pick us up" at the OTHER side which was a very troublesome... process? I couldn't find my family, who had my camera, and people were leaving. I got pictures with some people from their camera but I was hoping I would get pictures with them with my camera but unfortunately I was late. I couldn't find Mrs. Kennedy or Mr. Zapata by the time I got my camera. I got a picture with Mr. Brewer, Mr. Martinez, Mr. Escobar, and Mr. Yom. My cousin, the photographer for the day, was dragged around (by me, heh) to take pictures. The caps were so annoying--even with the bobby pins. During the pictures I had to keep adjusting it. After taking pictures, we walked all the way to the parking lot and headed out for dinner. I kind of felt bad because some people wanted to "take me out for dinner" and my dad ended up paying and it was quite pricey. At that same place, I ran into Michael, Felix, Danny, Finny, and some other people. Anyway... yeah :\

And I'm sorry if it seemed like I left first. I was actually there for a long time. I was just wandering around the whole universe looking for my parents. I was bombarded with phone calls and texts asking where I was. I went crazy and wanted to scream. After what seemed about 20 minutes of finding my dad, it turns out he didn't have my camera and my cousin did. So he went back to fetch them. While he went to look for my family he had me wait in one area where I took pictures with some people and saw people I haven't seen for a while. By the time my dad came with the camera, everyone was gone :(

Anyway, we've made it this far. I thought I was going to shed a few tears because when I heard the graduation song during the voice ceremony, I fought back tears. I don't know. Maybe it's because it doesn't feel real. And don't think of this as a 'good bye.' It's simply a "I need a rest from your face. I'll see you later." Hah! Kidding! But yes, we will meet over the summer and definitely go karaoke-ing again! I had a blast that day. We'll go back and leave around 5 so I can confirm if karaoke boy works there, hah!

0 comments: