CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer


So summer started and technically I'm still a high school student since I haven't graduated. I will... this Thursday. So on Monday, I hung out with my close friends. I was making graduation "gifts" and I had two left to make before leaving to meet up with the group. I thought I wouldn't finish because there was an hour left and I couldn't finish in time. I remembered Dm telling me that N wasn't going to come so I thought I might have more time to finish Da's and Jo's. I did... but turns out N came and I felt bad not bringing/making hers. I originally planned to wrap it in tissue paper and write notes for them and give it to them on graduation but we can't carry anything during graduation and I thought it might be easier to give it to them early. Anyway, I thought I was late because I arrived around 11:40 or so. When walking into the plaza, Jenny was walking the opposite direction so we both walked to the restaurant which was pretty empty. We then went to the market and then bookstore. Then we were called to meet at the restaurant. When we went back, it was packed and we had to wait; we had no idea we had to sign in. After eating, we took some pictures then went to the arcade. Taiko, DDR, and pool. After that, we went to karaoke--which was pretty fun despite the fact that they didn't have the updated japanese/korean songs I wanted. When we went to pay, I didn't want to bother with the math (just like back at the restaurant). Thank goodness I was with calculus people, hah! Or... people who can divide correctly, haha. So while I was standing there--after contributing my money--a guy walks in. But since we (a group of 8 plus Dn's brother) were kind of blocking the entrance, the guy was waiting for us to finish. He was *_* and he looked like this one ulzzang... whose name I cannot remember. So I kept staring at him and he caught me. Our eyes met for three seconds then my friends finish paying and we leave. Inside I was screaming, "Nooo! Why couldn't we have left a minute later?" Well, we could have if we all joined Dn's brother in singing ABC (how cute is that kid?!). After the group left, I stayed back to wait for my dad. I went back into the arcade to find Jerry playing DDR. I joined him after he rested with his friends. When it was my time to leave, I went downstairs and passed the pizza booth where this guy had his back turned. From the back, he looked like karaoke boy. Anywayyyy, I would say that was a good day. I ordered rice at a ramen place, hah! Had lots of laughs at karaoke and on our way to the arcade.

0 comments: